Effective Date: 2023-01-31
1. Information Collection and Use
1.1. Personally Identifiable Information
While using our Website, we may collect personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address, and phone number. We will only collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us.
1.2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information ("Non-Personal Information") about you when you visit the Website. This may include technical information such as your IP address, browser type, referring website, and pages visited. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users' movements, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
2. Use of Information
2.1. Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services
- Respond to your inquiries, requests, or feedback
- Send you administrative information such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
- Personalise your experience on the Website Send you promotional communications, subject to your preferences and applicable laws
- Comply with legal obligations
2.2. Non-Personal Information
Non-Personal Information may be used for purposes such as monitoring and analysing the use of the Website, improving our services, and enhancing user experience. This information may be aggregated and anonymised for statistical purposes.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Service providers who assist us in operating the Website and delivering services
- Third-party partners for the purposes of marketing and promotions, subject to your preferences and applicable laws
- Law enforcement agencies, government authorities, or other third parties if required by law or to protect our rights, safety, or property
- Other parties with your consent or at your direction
4. Data Security
We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We implement reasonable safeguards to prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
5. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
6. Third-Party Links
7. Children's Privacy
The Website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children. If you believe we have inadvertently collected information from a child, please contact us immediately, and we will take appropriate steps to remove the information.
9. Contact Us